Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not Shrinking

No change this week. This is the first non-loss that I don't have an answer for; I missed my weekend wiirkout and didn't feel all that challenged by the gym, but that shouldn't be enough to make me not lose at all. I didn't eat anything particularly horrible. (Well, I had some samples at Sam's Club Sunday, but I counted points for them, and even if I massively underestimated, it wasn't enough to use up my APs, much less touch my flex points.) And I don't think I "snitch" ate enough to account for it.

Nor do I think I've reached the point where more is less -- I'm not working out more than 45 minutes a day (and only 5 days a week, at that), and I'm eating 25 or so points a day.

So I have no explanation, and I'm feeling pretty irritable about it. So much for my lingering faint hope of making it below 200 in time for the summer bash in July.

Well, fuck.

No comments: