Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Steady As She Goes

My weigh-in this morning was the same as last week's weigh-in: 165. Given how horribly I ate this weekend and Monday night (Chik-fil-A and Mexican fajitas -- including half a basket of chips -- and like 4 "servings" of Whoppers candy), I'm actually sort of relieved that I didn't gain.

And in Signs of Progress, I bought some new pants this weekend - size S. Holy cow! To be fair, they're from Target, and I've found Target clothes to run a bit on the large side, and these may be a little loose even for Target, so I'm still in M pretty much everywhere else. Whatever the vicissitudes of my actual weight, I guess the targeted toning I've been doing at the gym is finally starting to pay off!

I won't have a weigh-in next week, because I'll be out of town. But we'll be staying with extremely health-conscious relatives and doing the tourist thing with the kids in tow, so I hope I won't be falling off the wagon too badly. Maybe if I'm lucky, it'll even burn off a little Easter candy!

No comments: