Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dink

Despite the summer bash and skipping the gym for the entire week, I managed to drop another 0.8 pounds, to 158.4. (It was down to 158.0 before the bash. Ah, well. I regret nothing!)

I'm only getting to the gym twice this week, though I think lugging a 2-year-old through two airports (including O'Hare) by myself will mostly make up for the missed session. Then I've got a wedding to attend and a week of living with my mother-in-law, so I'm kind of bracing for some celebration and stress eating. Not to mention what will happen if we visit Matt's grandmother and she decides I need to be Fed.

At any rate, I'll be out of town next week, so I'm missing that weigh-in. (I may step on my MiL's scale a time or two, just for a reality check, but I'm not logging an official weigh-in from a scale that isn't mine.)

Wish me luck, and see you in two weeks!

No comments: