Friday, October 31, 2008

We'enie

I have decided to go the "splurge" route.

In part, because when I plotted out my meals for today, I had 12 points left over -- nearly a third of my daily allotment. (Yes, yes I did deliberately plan on a light dinner tonight.)

And in part because the splurging is half the enjoyment of it.

I just hope I'm able to stop.

This is going to be a sort of rough week, diet-wise -- book club was on Wednesday, and while I avoided the cupcakes, I did have apple slices with jelly on them, and heavily buttered popcorn, and a large-ish piece of chocolate chip cookie cake. And a girly martini.

And Hallowe'en tonight. And friends of ours are having a gathering tomorrow, which is usually graced by a huge assortment of treats (and I'm sure, being as it is the day after Hallowe'en, the place will be packed with candy).

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: