Monday, November 3, 2008

I Will Survive

I made it through the weekend.

I splurged on candy Friday night, a bit. I went to the party on Saturday and didn't touch the chips until the very end of the evening (so I only had about a serving) and only had two slices of thin-crust pizza, and didn't have any candy.

I think I managed to finish both days more or less within my points budget (it's hard to tell; I had to estimate portion sizes, which I'm bad at, and there was no nutrition information for most of it) but even if I went over, I don't think I used more than a few of my "extra" points. And I'm not planning on anything today or tomorrow that should dip into the extras, so I'm well within-plan for the week, even if I fell off for one or both of those days.

And I got on the scale this morning (I weigh every 2-3 days instead of every week, which is a habit left over from when I was trying the Hacker's Diet) and I was down, so whoo! Go me!

No comments: