Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Move It Move It

I lost 1.8 pounds this week -- for those of you playing along at home, that's 34.8 pounds lost, putting me at 238.2 pounds total. I'm actually slightly surprised that I lost, since I dipped pretty significantly into my weekly points for Book Club (even though I thought it would only be one or two), and then had "portion estimation" problems all weekend. I did, however, kick in an extra 10 minutes on the bike when I went to the gym Saturday. (Twenty minutes and thirty minutes of biking both work out to the same number of points on the website, so I didn't get any extra for it -- but according to the bike's readout, it was worth an extra fifty calories or so.)

Keeping this short and sweet, as work is smacking me with a baseball bat.

No comments: