Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Feeling Fat

I did not feel encouraged about the diet this week. I felt fat, and like I was not going anywhere, and since the scale on Sunday said I was the same weight that I'd been last Wednesday, it seemed my feelings were pretty well justified.

That, or my scale just likes to mess with my head. This morning, it said 211.6, which is a 1.4 pound drop. That's 61.4 pounds lost total, and my projection calculations have me dropping below 200 sometime in mid-July. (Possibly a bit later; we'll see if I manage to behave over the week of the Summer Bash, when Karen's in town.)

It means I can enter "210" as my weight at the gym (I round to the nearest 5 pounds) which is kind of cool, seeing as how when I started going to the gym, I was entering 250 -- and it was a lie, because I felt ashamed to enter my real weight.

Though I'm still not feeling it. Guess it's just a fat, discouraged kind of week.

No comments: