Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Falling

Two pounds exactly down this morning - I'm at 216, which is 57 pounds lost, whoo! Guess it was a leftover from the anniversary meal after all, and not a plateau.

Recent signs of shrinkage: I've moved my wedding/engagement rings over to my index finger, and today I'm wearing a size 42D bra that I had to shelve a couple of months ago because it did that thing cutting across the tops of my boobs that made me look like I had 4 of them.

Also, I bought new clothes about a week ago, and they're all size XL, whoo!. Purchased from the "normal people" side of the store, no less! (Can't fit into 16s yet, but I've got some 18s that are nearly loose enough to remove without unbuttoning them first, so I'm getting there.)

In less positive weight-loss progress, I've also started losing my hair. Great clumps of it end up in the hair-catcher in the shower every night, and since my husband shaves his head in the sink, it's pretty much all mine. It's a known side-effect of weight loss (well, more precisely, a side-effect of reduction of fats in the diet, which is a pretty necessary component of weight loss). The spots just above my temples are looking kind of patchy. Whee.

No comments: