Friday, September 18, 2009

Addendum

Okay, I'm not quite ready to go full-time with the M. I put on another shirt this morning, and it pulled sort of unpleasantly and obviously across the chest. Alas.

Which doesn't make the shirt a wash -- another ten pounds or so, and it'll probably fit fine, so I'm confident I'll be able to wear it eventually. It's even a year-round color. It just means I need to set it aside for a little while. And in the meantime, I need to keep trying on clothes in multiple sizes.

1 comment:

The Crazy Woman Inside Me said...

I’ve been having fun trying on clothes from the back of my closet the last few weeks. It’s amazing what a difference just one week can make in the way something fits. It’s so motivating to get into a smaller size, isn’t it? Sometimes this happens even when the scale stays the same for a couple of weeks.