Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fast Checkin

Weekly weigh-in: 186 on the nose. That's 1.2 for the week, 87 altogether. Diet progress is progressing.

As I explained over here, I'm up against the wall with work and stress, so I don't have time to say much else here. Remind me later to tell you about my pants, though. And I finally got around to ordering some new bras. I'm taking a chance on the 40D. Wish me luck.

Next week will mark the end of my first full year with Weight Watchers. I'm hoping the stress will have faded enough by then that I can do it some justice.

1 comment:

Glossaria said...

I'm so hoping I'm not plateau'ed. Dropped below 200 (again), but now I have no confidence in a continuation of the downward trend. :P I have this theory (superstition) that one loses weight in reverse; I know I spent a LONG time around the 200 mark before I started ballooning up. Double :P