Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ten

Weekly weigh-in: 262.4. This week's loss: 1.8. Total loss: 10.6.

Whoo, ten-pound mark! That gets me more than 1/3 of the way to my first goal.

This week is going to be pretty rough, though.

A friend is coming from out of town and wants to go out to eat on Friday. Friday evening, the husband and I are dropping child #1 off for a sleepover, and child #2 off with my mom, and enjoying a rare dinner for two out. (Two restaurant meals in one day, whee.) Sunday is my birthday, and I already know that the hubs is planning an ice cream cake.

Any one of them, I could scrounge and save points for -- that's what the flex points are for, after all. Even two would be manageable. But all three... Ug. I don't know if I can do that.

Well, I'll give it my best shot. But just in case, I think I will not expect a loss, next week. I'll be happy if I manage not to gain.

No comments: