Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Overconfidence

"I only need to lose one pound this week to make my 10% goal!"

So, naturally, I didn't lose anything.

Didn't gain, either, which is a blessing, but I didn't lose. Sigh.

I know why, too. My mom gave us a huge bag of chewy toffees for Christmas, and they had no nutrition information, and they're not like any other candy I know, so I was guessing at their points, and I suspect I may have guessed them at only half what they should have been. (And I wasn't even tracking all of them that I ate.)

And I only went to the gym once.

So. Back on the wagon. Back to the gym. Tracking everything, even half-point and zero-point food. I sent the rest of the toffees to work with Matt, because apparently they're like doughnuts for me -- I can't have just one.

Maybe next week, I'll make that goal.

No comments: