Sunday, April 12, 2009

Progress Picture

I didn't take a "before" picture. I don't really know why, except maybe that it was going to seem like such a long time before I could see a difference that it was too depressing to contemplate.

And since I'm the one who takes pictures, among my friends, there aren't that many pictures of me. The only picture I have of myself from around the time I started the diet is a group picture that was taken at a JDRF walk, and you can't really use it for comparison, because I've got three family members blocking off most of my body.

So this is a picture from last summer, several months before I joined Weight Watchers, that a friend took. This is probably even a bit heavier than I was when I started dieting, because sometime after this picture was taken, but before I went on the diet, I started working out, and that probably lost me a few pounds. But it's pretty close. So here's my "before" (I'm the one with the baby):



And this is where I am today, some fifty-odd pounds later:

2 comments:

Glossaria said...

O_O

Glossaria said...

As a side note, dear God I'm huge in that. And I like your new top. ^_^