Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fifty

Weighed in at 222.2 today, which is 2.2 pounds lost and puts me at over fifty pounds lost. Another fifty pounds, and I'll be able to see the end of the road. Or at least, figure out where the end of the road should be. But that's far enough away that I don't really want to contemplate it yet. Right now, I'll take pleasure in having come this far, and being within spitting distance of my second 10% goal -- as long as I lose a pound or more next week, that'll be it! Knock on wood... I have stalled before, just before a goal... And we're celebrating Easter with my parents this weekend.

(Speaking of 10% goals, someone made her fourth 10% goal this week! Whoo!!!)

I'm tentatively hoping to make my third 10% goal by the end of the summer. It's plausible and even probable -- my Shrinking Spreadsheet says that if I can keep up this rate of weight loss, it'll happen in June, but I like to build in some fudge factor in case I run into a plateau, or something happens to sabotage my exercise routine (like the kids getting sick, or a twisted ankle, etc).

1 comment:

Ami said...

That is AMAZING!!! Congrats!