Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Take It

Weigh-in this morning was exactly the same as weigh-in last week: 175.8. Which, considering how badly (and deliberately) I fell off the wagon for Christmas, is not bad at all. I'll take it.

Since Thanksgiving, I've gained about one pound, overall. One pound, between Thanksgiving and two family birthdays and multiple Christmas parties and feasts? I'll take it.

This year, in 2009, I've lost about 70 pounds. I've also lost about 90% of the knee pain I was having this time last year, and 75% of the pain in my feet. I gained some shoulder pain, but I think I'm starting to make progress on that, so... I'll take it.

Even if I don't lose any more weight from this point forward -- and I don't for an instant believe I'm done, but if I were -- then I'm still thinner and healthier than I've been at any time in the last fifteen years.

I'll take it.

No comments: