Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baggy

The WW website is still fussing at me for losing weight too quickly, even though I only lost 1.4 pounds this week.

I've got exactly 6 pounds to go before I hit my first 10% goal, so I don't think I'm going to manage it by the end of the year, not with only 3 weigh-ins left and Christmas smack in the middle of it all.

Still, I'm getting pretty close, and that's something to be proud of, right? I need to think of a good reward for myself.

When I was at the gym Monday, my usual stationary bikes were in use, so I spent an entire thirty minutes on one of the elliptical machines. It probably wasn't all that good for my knee, but otherwise it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm thinking of making it a regular part of the rotation -- once a week or so, perhaps.

Or maybe, now that 30 minutes isn't kicking me in the head as hard as it was, I can tack on an extra 5-10 minutes. 20 minutes bike, 15 minutes elliptical? Something like that. I'll try a few different things and see what works for me.

No comments: